Whether someone is a first-time visitor, a semi-regular worshiper, or a member of this congregation we desire for people to feel connected and cared for in the body of Christ. We are accountable to each other and regularly make promises in worship to love, encourage, and support each other as God's family.
The Congregational Life Commission helps us to stay connected and to be aware of ways we can care for and serve one another through:
- Creating a comfortable and welcoming church;
- Helping newcomers find their way and get connected;
- Arranging coffee hours, covered dish dinners, picnics, and other fellowship opportunities;
- Coordinating transportation assistance;
- Coordinating connections to sick and shut-ins;
- Promoting our Time & Talent pledge forms that help all of us find ways to use our gifts for the glory of God.